Have You Ever Dreamed of Getting Into Real Estate, but Couldn’t Afford To Get Started?
If you’re a dedicated self-starter, ready for a success-out-the-gate career in real estate with the Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team, then this is for you.
It has been a great year for the Team. We have more than doubled in size in less than 12 months! As a result, we have worked hard at developing the most intensive and rewarding agent training in the area and are now ready for the next step. We are extending our program to include Real Estate Agent Scholarships to cover all start-up costs.
We are seeking to recruit a highly selected group of new team agents by offering them a Real Estate Agent Scholarship.
And of course, the Scholarship recipients will be trained on our proprietary systems & processes on how to be an exceptional real estate agent and will graduate from our program able to compete with the best agents in our industry.
YOU could apply for this Real Estate Agent Scholarship, become a licensed Realtor®, and hit the ground running in a couple of weeks!
This is how it works. If you are one of the scholarship recipients, once you complete the Pre-Licensing Course and pass the PSI exam, we will:
1. Pay for the first year of the Prince William or NVAR Association of Realtors membership
2. Pay for the first year of MLS dues
3. In addition, we will reimburse the cost of the Pre-Licensing course after the third transaction with the team
Real Estate Is Thriving, And You Should Be Too!
This Career Opportunity IS For You If...
And The Scholarship Is NOT For You If...
We want to put the right people through real estate school. Think you’re a fit for our family?
Here are additional details:
1. This is a FULL-TIME POSITION - no exceptions. Candidates MUST be willing to invest 4-6 months in licensing & training before earning their first commission.
2. There is a rigorous interview process with the team. This is a career change or a career launch opportunity and only applicants who demonstrate that they want it and are extremely driven will be selected.
3. We will select 3 applicants to award the scholarship to and a full-time position as a Buyer's Agent with the Mercy Lugo-Struthers Team at Casals, Realtors.
4. Once they complete the Pre-Licensing Course and pass the PSI exam, we will pay for the:
a. First year of the Prince William or NVAR Association of Realtors membership
b. First year of MLS dues
5. In addition, we will reimburse the cost of the Pre-Licensing course after the third transaction with the team
You can also get all the inside scoop on the Scholarship at our next Career Seminar where you will learn what it takes to become a real estate agent. You can register for our next seminar HERE!
- Do you have what it takes to belong to a TOP REAL ESTATE TEAM?
- Do you want to belong to a smaller organization with a GREAT CULTURE?
- Do you want constant TRAINING & COACHING?
- Do you want the SUPPORT of an Operations Staff?
- Do you want to be held ACCOUNTABLE & EARN REWARDS?
- Do you want to GROW your business with MINIMAL FINANCIAL INVESTMENT?
If you're ready to take the class, register for the upcoming Real Estate class with Moseley that is hosted at our office in Woodbridge, VA.
It has been said, we rise by lifting others. And I want the cornerstone of the company to be just that.
To mentor a select group of disciplined, coachable, and committed Real Estate Advisors so they become exceptionally successful.
I want them to be excited to come to work inspired by a unique and collaborative culture platform while feeling supported by an abundance of tools, proven processes, and resources to help them grow their businesses.
I want them to have the passion to provide world-class customer experiences to clients, customers, and colleagues. Then and only then I will be able to continue the legacy.
CEO, Principal Broker, Casals, Realtors®